Oily skin often tends to become greasy and dull because oily skin invites more dirt and grime from the pollution and its other surroundings. Moreover, oily skin is more prone to acne and other minor eruptions, given the extra oil secretion on the skin. Oily skin needs proper cleansing, toning and exfoliating to keep it clear and shine -free. Here is presenting the best 50 home made facial masks for taking care of oily skin and keep it healthy. You can rustle up some facial masks at home to treat oily skin and have healthy complexion. These face packs helpin dissolving extra oil from skin and shrinking the enlarged pored caused by oily skin.
Natural remedies for treating oily/ greasy and acne prone skin
1. Crush a tomato and mix it with one spoon of sun dried lemon peel powder and few spoons of lemon juice. Let this mask stay on the face for 20 minutes before washing it off with cold water. This recipe is brilliant in controlling greasiness of skin. Perfect for oily skin.
2. Grate a cucumber and mix lemon juice and few drops of rose water to this mixture and apply on your face. A good beauty tip for oily skin.
3. Mix apple juice and lemon juice together and dab on on your skin to combat oiliness of skin.
4.Apply pure lemon juice on your face daily to make it oil-free and clear. Astringent present in lemon juice keeps acne and its scars away. Use this home remedy to treat open and big skin pores. A natural bleach for your skin.
5.Application of potato juice combats extra oil secretion on the face and make it flawless and clear. Good beauty treatment for whitening your skin.
6. Apply egg white on your face daily to make it healthy and oil-free. Regular application of egg white helps in keeping your skin shine-free, elastic and tight.
7. Multani mitti (fuller's earth) helps in removing excess oil from skin's outer surface. Mix multani mitti with rose water and a pinch of camphor. Keep this mixture on face for 20 minutes and then wash off with ice cold water. Good natural remedy for drying up pimples too.
8. Prepare a face pack comprising milk powder and egg white and smear on your face.
9. Mint juice and lemon juice mix is easy and hassle free home remedy for oily and pimple-prone skin.
10. Besan(gram flour), rose water, turmeric facial mask is is ideally suited to oily skin types. Good for college going and school going teenager girls.
11. Apply mint paste on your face to control oiliness of skin. Moreover, this homemade facial mask is good for drying up acne and its scars very fast. Try this recipe for healing pimples overnight.
12. Potent blend of glycerine , lemon juice and rose water is very good home remedy for lightening oily skin.
13.Papaya benefits oily skin most as papaya has enzymes that help in exfoliating your skin and oily skin needs more exfoliation, so papaya pulp when applied topically on oily skin gives gratifying results.
14. Grate a pineapple and squeeze the juice out of this and apply on your face. Try this beauty tip for erasing fines lines and age spots too.
15. Apply orange juice on the face to control extra secretion of oil on your face. Great herbal remedy to be used in summer.
16. Grind apple peels and apply this mixture mixed with apple juice on your face to treat oiliness of skin.
17. Mix sun-dried orange peel powder with curd/ milk and apply on your face to control the oiliness of face. What is more, regular usage of this beauty tip makes your skin spotless and even -toned.
18. Similarly, you can mix lemon peels powder and rose water for applying on your oily skin. Nice ayurvedic treatment for getting rid of greasiness of skin.
19. Grind neem(margosa leaves) and tulsi(holy basil) leaves together and apply on your skin to treat acne and pimples fast. This herbal remedy is best for oily and acne prone skin.
20. Radish juice helps in controlling oil and removing blemishes from the skin.
21. Apply aloe vera gel on your skin to remove additional oil from skin's outer surface. Aloe vera is a natural sunscreen that fades suntan and makes your skin fair and flawless.
22.Mix 1-3 spoon of corn starch to warm water and rub this mix on skin to remove excess oil from your face naturally.
23. Prepare an exfoliating scrub for oily skin with 2 spoons of oatmeal powder, 3 spoons of apple pulp, 2 spoons of lemon juice and one egg white. Rub this preparation on your face for 5 minutes before rinsing off with ice cold water to reveal a brighter and smoother complexion.
24. Mix lemon and orange juice together to apply on your skin. Since both are rich in citric acid, well known for absorbing excess oil from skin. Moreover, this beauty tip is very nice natural and mild bleach for your skin.
25.Orange juice and cucumber juice mixture works wonders for
26. Apply apple cider vinegar on your face after cleansing your skin to tone it. You can mix vinegar with plain water in equal part and use this water to rinse your face.
27.Mix turmeric and rose water together and apply on your face. Good for drying up pimples and rashes on skin.
28 Potato juice and choker(wheat bran) and lemon juice scrub does miracles in removing extra oil and sebum from skin.
29 Rub ice cubes on your face to adsorb extra oil from the skin and freshen up your complexion in a jiffy.
30. Slather ginger juice with a pinch of salt on your skin to cure oiliness of skin.
31. Sandal wood and rose water face pack is ideal for eliminating oil from your skin and making it fair and blemish-free.
32. Grind pomegranate peels with rose water and apply on your face. This herbal remedy is very effective for removing pigmentation marks naturally.
33. Rubbing papaya peels on the skin eliminates oily surface.
34. Mix cabbage juice with clove oil to apply on your face.
35. Rub a slice of watermelon on your face to treat greasy surface of your face.
36 Scrub a slice of orange or lemon to remove additional oil secretion from the face. Not only this, applications of these two fruits lighten your skin on a continuous usage.
37.Rice powder and rose water mix works excellently in scrubbing out dead skin cells from oily skin.
38. Mix massor daal(lentil) with cucumber juice and apply this thick concoction on your face to absorb extra oil from skin. This beauty tip works miracles in improving your complexion and making it spotless and healthy from the inside out.
39. Scrub a grape on your face to eliminate oily skin and its by products like pimples, blackheads and whiteheads,etc.
40. Clove oil contains eugenol that help in drying up acne when used topically.
41. Besan(gram flour) and curd is best home-made facial mask for oily skin. Not only this regular application of this face pack keeps blackheads, whiteheads and all sorts of blemishes away.
42. Add a pinch of camphor to a bottle of rose water and wipe clean your face with this solution several times a day.
43. Papaya juice and lemon juice mix works miracles for whitening the oily skin.
44. Rice powder and curd help in removing blackheads and whiteheads naturally. Nice beauty treatment for getting rid of oiliness of skin.
45. Crush marigold petals with milk and apply on your face.
46. Mix one spoon of wheat bran with one spoon of honey and apply on the face.
47. Mix one spoons of baking soda with two spoons of uncooked oatmeal, Massage this preparation gently on your skin to remove dead skin cells to reveal an oil-free and silky complexion.
48. Mix sea salt and lemon juice in equal measure and rub on your face very gently. This natural exfoliating scrub helps a lot in sloughing off dirt from oily skin.
49. Split green gram and curd scrub help in removing dead skin cells and deep seated grime from your ski. Opt for oily skin.
50. 1/4 spoon of dried yeast, one spoon of lemon juice and one spoon of oatmeal powder mixed together make a nice exfoliating scrub for controlling oiliness of skin.
By now you are aware of the top 50 kitchen remedies to cure oiliness of skin. It is the right time to practice them right now and get set to flaunt a shine free and oil-free complexion to the world.
Check out 7 skin care benefits of sugar