25 homemade facial toners: Recipes of natural face toners
Published By NUTANkumarisinha on 2012-03-23 8542 Views
Toning is an important part of your day to day beauty care regime .After cleansing your face properly, it is of utmost importance to tone your face to absorb the excess oil from the surface of your skin and remove the leftover traces of dirt and cleansers, settled on the face. Nowadays, market is bursting with lot of face toners . But all these can be heavy on your pocket. Why spend money for something when you can whip up facial toners cheaply at home? Yes, it is very much possible to rustle up facial toners using ingredients available in your kitchen without spending money. Here is a list of 25 homemade facial toners you can prepare at home.
Recipes of natural face toners
1. Pour 1.5 liters of hot water over mint leaves .Leave the mint leaves in hot water for ten minutes. Strain this mixture and let it cool down. Use this preparation with cotton pads on your face to cleanse and tone it.
2. Grate a fresh cucumber and add ½ cup of curd to this. Leave this pack on your face for 5-10 minutes. This natural face toner is very effective for oily skin type .You can store this facial toner in the refrigerator for regular use.
3. Put a pinch of camphor in the bottle of rose water and wipe clean your face with this solution 3-4 times a day. This homemade facial/skin toner is helpful for those suffering from acne.
4. Take 2 peaches after removing the peels . Mash them well to mix with almond oil /olive oil and one spoon of cream. Smear this mixture on your face and wash off with lukewarm water after ten minutes .The result: clear,resplendent and fresh skin.This amazing facial toner is a boon for dry and flaky skin.
5. Pour spearmint, tea bags and chamomile tea bags separately in ½ cup of hot water. Mix 1/4 cup of carrot jucie, 1/ 4cup of cucumber juice, 1/2 cup of lemon juice in a container.Blend this with the first solution . .Carrot is bursting with the goodness of vitamin A and lemon is replete with AHA which keeps your skin young for long. You can put this homemade skin toner in a spray bottle to use it whenever you like to use it.
6 Take 4 spoons of rose water,1/3 spoon of alum,100 gm of glycerin; mix them together to prepare a natural toner at home. You can keep this natural face toner in the fridge also for regular use.
7. Mix vinegar and rose water in equal measure and wipe your face with this mixture to tone it.Vinegar and rose water mixed together is a wonderful skin toner.
8. You can try ice cold water for toning your skin too .After cleansing your face ,dab on ice cold water on your face to close the open pores and tone it properly .Ice cold water is an excellent facial/skin toner.
9. Steep green tea in water for ten minutes. Strain this mixture and apply this on the face .Try this recipe of natural facial toner in the morning to get a tingling fresh and smooth skin all day long.
10. Mix 100 ml of rose water, 1 drop of chamomile oil and 1 drop of geranium oil together .And apply this mix on your face. This is the best natural face/skin toner for normal to dry skin.
11. Take 100 ml of rose water ,1 drop of juniper berry and 1 drop of rose otto.Mix them together to smear on your face to tone it properly . This face toner is good for oily to normal skin.
12. Boil one chamomile tea bag in 100 ml of water for 5 minutes . Apply this on face; do not rinse off.
13 In a grinder, purée 1 apple with one spoon of honey .Keep this concoction on the face for 15 minutes; wash off with lukewarm water. Apple mixed with honey acts as a wonderful facial/skin toner.Try this recipe to get fresh and vivid skin daily.
14. Apply lemon juice on the face for ten minutes and wash off. Scrubbing lemon on the face lightens your facial complexion too.
15 Mix ¼ spoon of vegetable oil with ¼ spoon of lemon juice and 1 spoon of honey. Leave this mix on the face for 10 minutes and wash of with lukewarm water .Be ready to experience radiant skin right after the use !
16 Take 2 spoons of water lemon and 2 spoon of distilled water and one spoon of vodka .Mash watermelon to extract the juice from it and add distilled water and vodka to it. Mix them well and use with cotton balls on the face .This homemade face toner can be used up to ten days after it is made.
17 . Take 2-3 cups of witch hazel and 1/3 cup of apple vinegar and 7 drops of lavender essential oil .Mix well all ingredient together .Witch hazel is a great astringent and apple cider vinegar maintains the PH balance of your skin. And lavender roil soothes the sensitive skin. This recipe is very good for oily skin.
18 Take 2 spoons of oatmeal, one spoon of lemon juice,4 spoons of yoghurt, 1 spoon of chopped parsley,1 spoon of olive oil .Mix them together to use as a face toner. This face/skin toner is good for irritated and broken skin.
19 . Clean your face with any homemade cleanser and then apply egg white on the face and wash off after 15 minutes.
20 Take 3 drops of lemon oil ,3 drops of lavender oil and 3 drops of distilled water; mix all ingredients together .Apply with cotton balls on the face and follow with moisturizer.
21. Mix one spoon of milk , honey each and one egg together to make a natural toner at home. Wash off with cold water.
22 .Take 3 spoons of tomato juice and 1 spoon of organic honey and mix them together. Make it a thick paste to dab on your face to tone it naturally.
23 . Take 4 spoons of cucumber juice and 2 spoons of carrot jucie,1 spoon of mint juice and lemon juice. Pour hot water over mint leaves and steep for few minutes and stain it . Mix all ingredients well. You can put in a freezer or transform it into ice cubes and rub these cubes on the face .
24. Mash papaya and blend in a mixer with apple cider vinegar. Apply on your face to tone it. Try this recipe of wonderful homemade facial/skin toner for dry skin.
25 . The mix of Rose mary, thyme ,white wine ,rosemary and mint is a good natural facial toner . Rosemary is an astringent that helps to stimulate cells that battle blemish and acne ; AHA in wine works for cell renewal and growth.
By now ,you are aware of the recipes of 25 homemade facial toners .So get set to include these natural face toner in your beauty care regimen right now ! And be ready to flaunt fresh and lively skin everyday !
You can check out
35 homemade facial cleansers: Recipes of natural face cleansers
45 tips for removing facial blemishes at home naturally : How to treat pimple/acne marks , dark/black spots ,pigmentation marks using home remedies
How to Get Soft and Silky Hands Naturally:Tips for getting beautiful and sexy hands using home remedies