You all must be familiar with the saying that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. But apart from being a nutritious fruit, apple goes a long way in beautifying your skin. There is a no need to splurge a lot of money in high- end beauty salons, start using apples on your face instead. Read on to know how an apple helps you become more and more beautiful naturally. Mentioned below are the top 21 beauty and skin benefits of apple. Read on to know how to use apples in your beauty applications.
Beauty benefits of apples
1. Cut anapple into four parts and grind them in a food processor till smooth. Apply the resultant mix on your tired and stressed out skin and your will feel an instant sheen and freshness on your face. Apple contains some skin-friendly vitamins such as A,B,C and anti-oxidants properties which alleviate skin damage and dirt you face outdoors.
2.You can treat acne by smearing red apple and honey mask on your face. Just grate half an apple and mix the resultant mixture with four spoons of honey and then apply on the affected areas for 15 minutes. Then wash off with cold water. You can regularly apply this mask to prevent further outbreak of pimples and keep your skin gorgeously beautiful.
3.You can make an apple face cleanser at home which helps a lot in cleansing and purifying your skin deep down. To make an apple facial cleanser you will need -one spoon of apple juice, two spoons of milk and one spoon of honey. Blend all ingredients thoroughly to make a homemade facial cleanser at home. Massage this mix on your face for few minutes. Then wash off with cold water. Natural fruit acids in apple reduce blackheads, whiteheads and other facial imperfections to reveal a clear and spotless complexion on the outside.
4. Apply the mixture of apple juice, honey, rose water and oatmeal on your your dull and lackluster skin. This home remedy is a natural fairness treatment which works wonder in making your skin fair and glowing.
5. Grate a green apple and squeeze the juice out of this and apply on your face to ward off the effects of aging and wrinkles.
6. Apples contain malic acids, a fruit acid extracted from apples, which help in keeping your skin firm and glowing. Thus, applying apple and eating apple keeps your skin glowing. Apples are the rich source of skin-friendly vitamin A, copper and vitamin C to boost your skin's health. Vitamin C helps in formation of collagen, a protein which keeps your skin elastic and young. Being a rich source of vitamin C or ascorbic acid, apples help a lot in keeping your skin youthful and charming for long, if eaten daily. Copper in apple helps in formation of melanin which helps to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Vitamin A in apples is a contributing factor to glowing and healthy skin. What is more, eating apples regulates bowel movements, therefore, resulting in healthy and glowing skin.
7. Apple cider vinegar , the fruit beverage which is been extracted from apples, has endless beauty benefits. This works as a face toner and maintains the PH balance of your skin. Apple cider vinegar reduces facial blemishes and soothe sunburn if used topically on the skin. Not only this, apple cider vinegar is a natural conditioner for hair. You can apply apple cider vinegar on your shampooed hair to drive away those itchy dandruff and make your hair silky smooth.
8. Application of apple pulp or apple juice helps cure itchiness, eczema and severe dryness of skin.
9. Tanic acid in apples cures dark circles very effectively. Simply dab
10 Apply apple juice or scrub apple pulp on your hair to remove dandruff and make your hair healthy.
11. Grind apples' skin to fine paste and add honey to it ; apply on your face to make your skin fair.
12. You can give your skin a skin hydrating facial with apples. Here is how you can make this apple facial mask- make apple puree in a processor and then add one spoon of warm water, one egg yolk and one spoon of oatmeal powder to apple puree. Smear this mask on your face for 15 minutes and thereafter wash off with cold water and pat dry.
13.You can make a skin-clarifying mask with 1/2 spoon of apple paste, one spoon of honey, one spoon of honey, one spoon of flour. Mix all ingredients together and leave on the face for 15 minutes.
14. One spoon of pureed apple with one spoon of wheatgerm makes for a very effective exfoliating scrub for you.
15. The wondrous blend of 2 spoons of grated apples, one spoon of crushed oatmeal and one spoon of honey gently remove dead skin cells to bring out glowing, fair and vibrant complexion on the outer surface of skin. Just apply this mixture all over your face and neck excluding eyes and wash off after 20 minutes with warm water.
16. Apples juice/ apple puree, warm milk and honey mix is a great aid in making your skin glowing and fair.
17. Mix apples puree with one spoon of lemon juice, 2 spoons of sour cream. Apple on the skin for 10 minutes. Wash with warm water and follow with splash of cold water. This will moisturize your skin and lift away excess oil from the face.
18. Grind together green apples, yogurt and honey in a grinder. Apply on your face for 20 minutes and wash off to find an instantly fresh and radiant skin. Green apple are rich in vitamins and fruit acids that help in brightening your skin.
19. One spoon of red apple juice with 1/4 spoon of lemon juice is a very easy beauty tip for glowing skin. Good for oily and combination skin.
20. Grind apple pieces, honey and sage and apply this preparation on your face. This beauty tip works like a fruit facial.
21. Make an anti-tan face mask with grated apples and one spoon of glycerin. Apple are rich in pectin, tannin and vitamins which help to soothe sunburn and tones skin excellently.
By now you are aware of the top 21 beauty and skin benefits of apple. So it the time to follow them right now and get set to look like a million stars. Check out