Moisturizing is an essential part of your skincare regimen, which helps to keep your skin supple ,radiant and young. The cosmetic market is teeming with tons of moisturizers ,but now you do not have to rummage through the shelves of market to buy moisturizers and spend money. You can easily rustle up moisturizers at home without spending money. Read on to know the best 20 homemade facial moisturizers, which brighten your skin. All these recipes of natural face moisturizers are free of any chemical preparations and easy on your pocket.
Recipes of natural face moisturizers
1. Take 2 spoons of fuller’s earth, 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk to form a paste. Smear this mixture all over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then wash off with water. Fuller’s earth closes the open pores; honey and milk hydrate the skin from the inside out to make it softer and beautiful.
2. Soak up marigold petals in water for 2-3 hours. Mash them with hands and add one teaspoon of glycerin to them. Apply on you face and neck for 15 minutes. This homemade skin moisturizer is a powerful skin tonic too.
3. Cut and mash strawberries and add 1 spoon of lemon juice ,half a cup of curd or cream to them. Let this mixture cool in the fridge for half an hour. Then apply this mix on your face and neck; keep it on for 20 minutes. Remove the mask while scrubbing. Your skin will experience an instant burst of moisture.
4. Grind few avocados in a mixer; add one teaspoon of honey, 1 spoon of lemon juice and half a cup of curd or cream. Keep the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes. Massage your face with this mixture and wash off after some time.
5. Take out the seeds from walnuts and grind them well. Mix them with half a teaspoon of curd or cream .Leave this concoction on the skin for 20 minutes. This natural skin/face moisturizer breathes a fresh lease of life into your skin and rejuvenates it instantly.
6. Take 2 spoons of olive oil, half a teaspoon of lemon juice and one egg. Mix them well and apply on your face. In the end, rinse the face with lukewarm water. This homemade moisturizer is the best suitable for dry skin.
7. Mix cooked oatmeal with 1 teaspoon of honey to apply on your face. Leave the pack on for few minutes and then wash off. Try this recipe if you have dry skin.
8. Take one cup of yoghurt, one spoon of orange juice and one spoon of lemon juice. Mix them well and apply on your face. Then rinse off with lukewarm water. This recipe is apt for normal skin.
9. Pear juice with equal amount of heavy cream is a wonderful natural face /skin moisturizer. You can prepare this mixture and keep it the fridge for few days for regular use.
10. Rose water mixed glycerin is the best moisturizer for all skin types.
11. Blend one egg yolk, 1/4 cup of whole milk and 1 spoon of grape seeds oil well. Keep this mix in the fridge for regular use.
12. Blend one spoon of lemon juice, ½ spoon of honey and 3 spoons of curd together to form a fine paste. Apply on face and then wash off with lukewarm water. This recipe is apt for normal skin.
13. Mash one apple and mix this with ½ spoon of honey. Rinse off with cold water. This nourishing face pack is apt for oily skin.
14. Mix together one spoon of lemon juice , 2 spoons of egg white, 2 spoons of honey and ½ cup of strawberry paste .Dab this face/skin moisturizer on your face and rinse off with cold water after some time .
15. Natural margarine is a wonderful natural face/skin moisturizer. Massage your skin with it and feel the smoothness in a jiffy.
16. Mix coconut oil, dark organic honey and lemon juice in equal measure and keep this mix in the fridge. You can use this homemade facial moisturizer for few days.
17. Take peach, one spoon of almond oil, one spoon of coconut oil,1/4 cup of orange oil,1/4 cup of rose water. Take out the seeds from the peach. Then mash it it to get its pulp and whip it till it becomes fluffy. In the end, mix it with all ingredients and apply on your skin to hydrate it deep down.
18. You can massage your face with fresh cream or malai. It is the most popular and common moisturizer used since ages.
19. Take 2 spoons of dark organic honey, 1/4 cup of cooked oatmeal ,one spoon of aloe vera gel. Mix them well and dab on your face. You can keep this mix in the fridge also for one week.
20. Apply pure honey all over your face. Afterwards, wash the face with lukewarm water after ten minutes. You will notice more radiant skin within minutes.
By now you know about the best 20 homemade facial moisturizers. Do not wait anymore! Include these recipes of natural face moisturizers in your day to day beauty routine right now! And revel in the sheen of your vibrant skin everyday!
10 beauty benefits of cucumber: How to use cucumber in your beauty applications, beauty uses of cucumber
12 beauty benefits of curd: How to use yoghurt in your beauty applications, beauty uses of curd
10 Beauty benefits of saffron: How to use saffron in your beauty applications, beauty uses of saffron
Copyright © 2013 - nutankumarisinha.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com