20 beauty benefits of Eggs: How to use egg in your beauty applications, Beauty uses of Eggs
In today’s time women are very much conscious about their looks. In the quest of looking beautiful, women start using myriad cosmetic products on their hair and face. Although cosmetic products can beautify you temporarily, but they can invite a host of side effects too, which results in damaging your skin texture over time. So I urge all women to give into the gentle caress of Mother Nature to enhance your beauty and save your pennies too. If you are looking for a magical product which can beautify you naturally and that is very well suiting your pocket too, then you will be very happy to know that there is a magical product available in your kitchen cupboard that is an egg. Eggs are a great beauty aid for enhancing your external beauty. Egg is a boon to your skin and hair. Read on to know how to use egg in your beauty applications. All these beauty uses of eggs ensure that you get radiant complexion and silky locks naturally. Mentioned below are the top 20 beauty benefits of eggs.
Beauty benefits of eggs
1. Apply egg white mixed with honey on your face to tighten it naturally. If used regularly, this face pack can ward off the signs of aging and can make your skin firm and young. This natural face mask acts as a mini face-lift, which gives an instant burst of youthfulness to your face. Egg is packed with ovalbumim that keeps the virus in check. Egg is bursting with the wonders of protein that pampers your skin from deep within. What is more, egg white contains Lysogyme, a natural engime that helps in clearing the skin. So start using eggs for retaining glowing and youthful skin!
2. Dab egg white blended with honey and olive oil on your perfectly cleansed skin. Wash off after 20 minutes. This home remedy helps to cure all types of facial blemishes and tightens sagging skin.
3. You can whip up an excellent hair conditioner using one egg yolk, one spoon of almond oil, one spoon of honey and one spoon of curd; leave it on for 30 minutes .In the end , wash off with water. This hair pack gives complete nourishment to your hair resulting in shiny and healthy hair.
4. Apply the content of a whole egg blended with the juice of a lemon on your hair. Leave this nourishing mix on for 30 minutes. Afterwards, wash off with water. Egg is teeming with loads of protein which gives nutrition to your tresses from root to tip. This recipe helps to up the volume of your hair apart from giving it amazing sheen. So use this remedy and experience the hair nourishing beauty benefits of eggs!
5. Add an egg to half a cup of skimmed milk and rub this mix gently on your hair. Leave this mixture on for 15 minutes, and then rinse off with a gentle shampoo. This homemade hair pack is suitable for that dry hair that needs moisture and sheen.
6. You can use the mix of pumpkin, egg and milk as your regular face pack. This face mask soothes and brightens your skin tone, on continuous use.
7. Smear egg white mixed with refined flour and milk powder on your face to tighten your skin. Nothing can beat the power of this recipe in treating drooping skin on the face. Try it! It will surely work! One of the main benefits of using eggs on the face is firm and younger-looking skin naturally.
8. You can make an excellent face mask out of 2 spoons of cooked rice, one spoon of ground almond powder, one egg yolk and ten drops of lemon juice. Let your skin soak up the natural goodness of this wonderful anti-aging face mask. Then wash off with water. If used regularly, this recipe helps to knock off years from your face for long.
9. Mix one egg, one banana, one spoon of sunflower oil and 5 spoons of rose essential oil and apply on your hair. This recipe is an elixir for your dry and damaged hair. So take advantage of this beauty benefit of eggs right now and say good-bye to dull and life-less dry hair!
10. Use one egg mixed with 2 spoons of orange juice as a natural homemade shampoo. The result: healthy, silky and lustrous hair.
11. Use can use egg yolk blended with baby oil to condition your hair naturally. This recipe benefits all types of hair.
12. Apply egg white with almond powder to on your parched and moisture-starved dry skin. Finish off with a good moisturizer.
13. Add an egg to 2 spoons of fenugreek powder to apply on your dandruff-infested hair. Wash off after 30 minutes. It is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to remove dandruff naturally.
14. Apply one egg mixed with one cup of curd on your hair. This mix gives a brilliant shine and volume to hair. This natural remedy treats dandruff too. Feel the beautifying benefits of eggs in a jiffy with silky and shiny hair.
15. Apply a hair mask to strengthen your hair using glycerin, egg white and castor oil. Massage for few minutes, and then wash off after 2 hours. The major benefit of applying eggs on the hair is that your hair becomes stronger and smoother.
16. Use amla (Indian gooseberry) reetha(soap-nut) and shikakai (Acacia concina), curd and bringraj powder, henna mixed with egg to keep your hair healthy forever.
17. Apply egg mixed with lemon juice to cure hair-fall. Additionally, this hair pack gives volume and shine to the hair.
18. Take one egg; blend with one cup of cucumber paste and 2 spoons of olive oil. Massage your scalp well with this mixture and wash off after ten minutes. This hair mask guards your hair against the harmful chlorine content in the water of swimming pool. So this recipe is a must if you go to swimming pool.
19. Apply egg white on your puffy eyes regularly to reduce puffiness.
20. Egg when added to oatmeal powder makes an excellent facial scrub for oily skin.
By now you are aware of the best 20 beauty benefits of eggs. When you know how to use egg in your beauty applications, then do not spend your time and put these tips to practice right now! Incorporate these beauty uses of eggs into your day to day beauty routine and get ready to receive complements for your beauty!
Check out http://expertscolumn.com/content/25-beauty-benefits-turmeric-how-use-turmeric-your-beauty-applications-turmeric-beauty-uses-t