We all know that olive oil is used in making numerous delicacies. But do you know that olive oil is teeming with lot of skin-beautifying properties, which can enhance your external beauty to a great deal? Do not let the money take control of your beauty regimen! Instead of falling into the trap of buying costly cosmetics, just buy a bottle of olive oil to make your skin more beautiful. Do not be surprised! It is true! In this article you will learn how to use olive oil in your beauty applications. All the beauty uses of olive oil arenatural and effective. Read on to know the top 15 beauty benefits of olive oil.
Beauty benefits of Olive oil
1. Olive oil has power to reduce wrinkles and give younger -looking skin to you. Olive oil has anti-aging anti-oxidant polyphenol, which promotes the elasticity of blood vessels to grant you younger and taut skin. Massaging your face with olive oil helps to ward off aging and premature-wrinkles.
2. Olive oil is a great moisturizer for your skin. Just apply olive oil all over your face at bedtime and get set to wake up with moisturized and supple skin in the morning. Olive oil slows down the process of evaporation of water from the skin and increases the capacity of skin to hold water that leads to soft and smooth skin. This is one of the most important benefits of applying olive oil on the skin.
3. Regular application of olive oil makes a significant improvement in the skin tone. Mix few strands of saffron in the bottle of olive oil to massage on your skin to improve the complexion. You can try this recipe on small babies to improve their complexion and make it soft.
4. It has been proved scientifically that consuming olive oil in the diet protects your skin from the harmful effect of sunrays and decreases the chance of skin cancer. Consuming olive oil in the diet gives a health complexion. Plus, olive oil is a low-calorie oil, that aids in shedding the extra fat you are carrying around your body.
5. Extra virgin olive oil is the best remedy for treating rough nails and dull cuticles. Simply rub olive oil into cuticles and the areas around the nails. Your nails and cuticles will be smooth and soft right after the first application. On continuous use, your nails and cuticles will turn shiny and healthy.
6. Apply warm olive oil on the hair and wrap hot towel around your hair to let the oil penetrate well into your scalp. This process gives deep nourishment to your hair and scalp, thus preventing hair fall and giving shiny and strong hair.
7. Olive oil is a great aid in removing the eye make- up. Just
8. Massage olive oil well on your well-shampooed hair and wash off after 5 minutes. It gives an intense shine and nourishment to your hair.
9. Mix few drops of olive oil with few drops of lavender oil into your bath water. It will leave your skin feeling soft, fresh and smelling sexy.
10. Mix olive with sea salt to make a great scrub at home. This scrub helps to slough away the dead cells and reveals a fresh and lively skin lying underneath.
11. Apply olive oil to your chapped lips to make them soft and moisturized.
12. To cure cracked heels, olive oil works like a magic. Just apply warm olive oil on your heels at bed time and leave it overnight. You will be happy to see your soft and lovely heels in the morning.
13. Mix olive oil with sugar to make an excellent scrub to rub on your hands and legs. Rub till sugar granules melt completely. This application makes your hands and legs soft, squeaky clean and glowing.
14. Applying olive oil mixed with lemon juice and honey on the body gives you fair and soft body. Give it a try. It surely works!
15. Olive oil is a great help for the brittle and limp hair that tends to break easily. Mix half a cup of olive oil and one beaten egg; apply this mix on your hair. Leave it on for 45 minutes before rinsing off. Use this recipe once a week to improve the texture of your hair.
By now you are aware of the best 15 beauty benefits of olive oil. When you know how to use olive oil in your beauty applications, and then do not wait! Get set to incorporate these beauty uses of olive oil into your beauty regimen right now! Source of this article http://www.gaelleorganic.com/beauty-benefits-of-olive-oil