12 beauty benefits of curd: How to use yogurt in your beauty applications, beauty uses of curd
Published By NUTANkumarisinha on 2012-05-29 47350 Views
Curd or yogurt is a highly nutritious food, which contains loads of beauty enhancing goodness too. Beauty promoting properties of curd make it a wonderful beauty aid in your day to day beauty routine. So from now on, stop spending money on expensive cosmetic products and go natural for treating your every beauty problem. Mother Nature has a wonderful product in her kitty that is curd or yogurt, which is answer to all beauty ailments. In this article you will find how to use yogurt in your beauty applications. All these beauty uses of curd are natural and very effective. Read on to know the top 12 beauty benefits of curd.
Beauty benefits of curd/yogurt
1. Apply plain curd on your face daily and leave it on for 15 minutes. Curd is rich in lactic acid, a natural alpha hydroxy acid, that helps to improve your complexion and makes it softer and more radiant. This application wards off premature wrinkles and age spots too. You can add honey, lemon or cucumber to curd to enhance the efficacy of curd.
2. Apply curd/yogurt mixed with honey on your face daily. On continuous use, your complexion will get fairer like never before.
3. Apply sour curd on the blackish part of your neck and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then wash off with sour curd. This application will help in eradicating the blackishness of your neck.
4. If your acne is annoying you too much, then you can rely on sour curd to fight this problem. Just dab sour curd on the affected area and wash off after 15 minutes. Your acne will start diminishing after regular use.
Curd is an excellent conditioner for your hair. Just apply curd on your hair for 30 minutes. Afterwards, wash off with cold water and experience softer and glossy hair within minutes. Curd can be added to henna and eggs hair mask to bring shine and volume to your hair.
6. Mix curd/yogurt with black pepper powder to apply on your dandruff –affected hair twice a week. This hair mask is very beneficial in giving you thick, healthy and silky hair that enhances your beauty quotient.
7. Gram flour mixed with curd /yogurt is the best face mask one can apply daily. Smear this face mask on your face, neck, hands and legs for 15 minutes before taking shower. Regular application of this face mask makes your skin fairer, softer and glowing.
8. Orange peel powder mixed with curd gives an excellent result in lightening the skin tone. Use this mask daily to see the gratifying results.
9. Add rose water and turmeric to curd. Massage your face with this mix for 15 minutes and wash off with warm water. You will get softer and fairer skin right after the application.
10. Add egg, parsley or oat to curd to remove the dead skin cells of the skin. This face mask is the best for clearing and exfoliating your skin.
11. Add lemon juice to curd/yogurt and apply this solution on your face. This application will grant fairer and softer skin in an instant. You can massage this solution on your hands and nails also to get shiny and healthy cuticles.
12. Apply curd on your sun burnt skin to heal and soothe it quickly. The fat content in curd helps to cure blisters and peeling caused by suntan, over a short period of time.
By now, you are aware of the best 12 beauty benefits of curd. You know how to use yogurt in your beauty applications. So do not wait anymore! Try out these amazing beauty uses of curd in your skin care regimen right now! Get set to flaunt your radiant skin to the world with confidence!
20 homemade facial moisturizers: Recipes of natural face moisturizers
11 Beauty benefits of sandalwood: How to use sandalwood powder in your beauty applications, beauty uses of sandal/chandan
10 Beauty benefits of saffron: How to use saffron in your beauty applications, beauty uses of saffron