12 beauty benefits of banana : How to use banana in your beauty applications, beauty uses of bananas
Published By NUTANkumarisinha on 2012-07-28 14486 Views
Banana is a much lauded fruit for its multiple benefits for your skin, which can do a lot for upping your beauty quotient. From giving soft skin to shiny hair, banana has lot more to offer. Instead of spending on costly cosmetics, it is a pretty good idea to use banana for enhancing your beauty. In this article you will find how to use banana in your beauty applications. All these beauty uses of bananas are very effetive and easy on your pocket. Read on to know the best 12 beauty benefits of banana.
Beauty benefits of banana
1. Banana is packed with anti-bacterial properties that help in curing acne and blemishes. You can rustle up a wonderful face mask with one banana, a teaspoon of milk, a pinch of nutmeg, a teaspoon of oatmeal powder. Apply this mix on your clean face. Let it dry completly and then wash off. This home remedy helps to cure acne and makes your skin spot-less.
2. Eating a banana can a do a lot for treating dry eyes. Banana is rich in potassium that aids in controling the balance of sodium and release of fluid in your cells thereby curing dry eyes effectively. So from now on, always make it a point to eat a banana every day.
3. Take one banana and mash it completely. Add one spoon of yogurt to it and spread this mixture evenly on your hair. Leave it on for one hour. Follow this home remedy regularly for a month and you will see dramatic reduction in hair loss. Additionally, it will give intense nourishment to your hair to grant them a glamourous shine.
4. Apply the paste of 2 mashed bananas on your face and keep it on your face for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. This application gives a pinkish glow to your skin.
5. Banana is rich in vitamin A and potassium, which make it a wonderful aid in softening the skin. Mash a banana and mix it with granulated sugar. Apply this mix on your face and hands. Banana and sugar scrub helps to exfoliate the skin and makes it irresistibly soft.
6. If your hair feels frizzy, dull and is affected with dandruff, then banana may do the trick for you. Just mash 2-3 bananas and mix them with 2-3 spoons of honey. Dampen your hair with water so that it stays moist prior to application. Massage this mix on your root and scalp very well. Post application of the mask, wrap your hair in a towel or shower cap to ensure that your hair soaks all the natural goodness of this mask. Then wash off and condition your hair like you do as usual.
7. Take one spoon of milk, 2 spoons of lemon juice and the pulp a banana. Apply this mix on your face and wash off after 20 minutes. This home remedy gives you a soft and silky complexion. This prepartion is opt for oily skin.
8. Mix one spoon of banana pulp, one spoon of honey and one spoon of sandalwood powder together to apply on your face. Wash off after some time. This mask gives you a younger and glowing skin naturally. One of the best benefits of applying banana on the face is that it keeps your skin young and alive for long.
9. You can apply honey and banana mask on your dry skin for 15 minutes. This mask helps to smoothen out the roughness of the skin to a great extent. This mask can be applied on the hair also to treat the dry and dull hair.
10. Banana peels can also be helpful to your skin. Banana peels help to soothe the skin and prevent the outbreak of acne. It can speed up the recovery process of a bruise and soothes the skin afer a bug bite or mosquito bite. If applied regularly, Banana peels help to remove warts and give a natural glow to the skin.
11. Eating banana can deliver a lot of benefits to your health. Banana is a high calorie content food. Sugar content in banana can be converted into good source of energy thereby building muscles and reducing fatigue resulting in a glowing face. Eating banana is very helpful for people with faltering stamina.
12. Mix banana pulp with avocado and coconut milk. Apply this mixture on the hair. Leave it on for 20 minutes. This mask leaves your hair feeling soft and silky.
By now you are aware of the top 12 beauty benefits of banana. You know how to use banana in your beauty applications, then do wait anymore! Get set to try out these amazing beauty uses of bananas in your beauty regimen right now! And face the world with aplomb!
How to lose weight from your stomach and get flat tummy: 20 Tips for losing fat from your belly and getting flat abs/abdomen
36 homemade exfoliating facial scrubs: Recipes of natural face scrubs
How to get pregnant: 10 Tips on how you can get pregnant fast, Ways for becoming pregnant