Milk is a treasure of many vital nutrients, which benefit your health immensely. Regular consumption of milk in your day to day dietary routine gives your health a boost. Apart from providing endless health benefits, milk is an excellent beauty aid too, which enhances your beauty enormously. In this article, you will find how to use raw milk in your beauty applications, which will compel you to include milk in your beauty care regimen right now. All these beauty uses of milk are cheap and very effective. Read on to know about 11 beauty benefits of milk.
Beauty benefits of milk
1. Milk is an excellent facial cleanser. Just dip a cotton ball in raw milk and wipe clean your face with this cotton pad. Then rinse the face with fresh water. So start using raw milk in your beauty routine daily for squeaky clean and fresh skin.
2. Just apply raw milk over your face and neck. Allow it to dry for ten minutes. Afterwards, rinse your face with fresh water. You will notice a fairer and softer skin within minutes.
3. Take two tablespoons of milk, one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix well and apply on clean skin. Leave this preparation to dry for ten minutes. This face pack is a mild bleach for your skin.
4. Blend raw milk with either gram flour or fuller’s earth and apply on your face to lighten the skin naturally. Milk is packed with th
5. Mash half a banana and few spoons of raw milk to make a paste. Apply on clean and damp skin; leave it on for fifteen minutes. Wash the face with water. Milk and banana mask helps to smoothen out the fine lines and brings an incandescent glow to the face.
6. Milk can be a rescue to the sun burnt skin. Apply buttermilk directly on your skin to soothe and heal the suntan.
7. Milk can be rubbed on the scalp to nourish your hair from the inside out. Smear milk all over your scalp and wash off after few minutes. You will get soft and silky hair in a jiffy. This treatment is a boon to dry and rough hair.
8. Apply the mix of milk powder, almond oil and lemon juice on your face to lighten your skin tone.
9. Soak up almonds overnight in raw milk and grind in the morning. Apply this mask on your face and neck. Let your skin absorb the natural goodness of this nourishing mask. Use this mask regularly and get fair and smooth complexion naturally.
10. Take 2 slices of papaya with half a spoon of honey and one spoon of raw milk. Whip them well and apply on your face and neck. This face mask is very beneficial for easing out fine lines and wrinkles.
11. Daily consumption of milk is also very necessary to beautiful yourself naturally. Milk is bursting with the goodness of many vitamins, minerals and proteins, which beautify your skin internally. Regular intake of milk makes your skin fairer and radiant.
By now, you are familiar with the best 11 beauty benefits of milk. So what are you waiting for? You know how to use raw milk in your beauty applications. Delay no more! Try out these aforementioned milk beauty uses right now. Be all set to flaunt radian skin that supports your charming looks!
Beauty benefits of Lemon:How to use Lemon juice in your beauty applications,Beauty uses of lemons
How to get a glowing skin instantly:10 homemade facial masks to get a glowing face instantly, Natural face packs for getting instant glow
20 homemade facial moisturizers: Recipes of natural face moisturizers
Copyright © 2013 - nutankumarisinha.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com